We provide full spectrum of office refurbishment services
to commercial and industrial premises, across a broad range of business sectors
As a commercial refurbishment contractor, our expertise in delivering high quality projects goes hand in hand with our attention to detail, customer service, communication, and commitment to exceed expectations in every stage of the project. We have knowledge base and experience to ensure that every commercial refurbishment project is delivered to the highest standard, on-time and within the agreed budget.
- Office partitions
- Suspended ceilings
- Bespoke office furniture & joinery
- Office flooring
- Lighting and power
- Washrooms and kitchens
- Air conditioning systems
Whatever the project size, the same amount of care and dedication is taken to ensure the project is completed to the highest standards. If you are looking for a trusted and reputable commercial refurbishment contractor that has a professional approach to business, highly skilled trades, great attention to detail and passionate people - Aleron office refurbishment contractors is your best choice!
Aleron Contractors are specialists in delivering commercial and industrial dilapidation works.
We have the necessary skills, trades and experience to perform dilapidation works for commercial or industrial premises in a prompt manner in order to return the property to its original configuration and ready for market as soon as possible. Whether you are a tenant coming to the end of your lease agreement or a landlord or property manager preparing to remarket a building, we will save you money and reduce void rental periods.
Most commercial leases require that at the end of the term the building and internal space is returned back to the original condition as it was when initially occupied. This may include removal of any alterations made in the internal layout, removal of signage, alterations to lighting, removing data cabling, air conditioning units and other installations.
We are experienced in working closely with landlords, commercial tenants, dilapidations surveyors, property management companies and asset managers to ensure our building services teams complete the works in the time frame specified and to the required high standards.
We are able to provide you with a complete turnkey package for your dilapidation schedule that will enable you to concentrate on your business whilst we manage the entire project for you, making your transition between old and new tenants a smoother process.
- Strip-outs and site clearance
- Decommissioning services
- Cladding cleaning, repair, spraying and jet washing
- Mezzanine floor removal
- Mechanical Heating and Electrical Installation and alterations
- Building works and repairs
- Roofing Repairs
- Timber or metal stud partitioning
- Doors and windows replacement, refurbishment and re-spraying
- Utility installations
- Suspended ceiling removal or refurbishment
- Plastering, rendering and dry lining
- Protective floor coatings, shot blasting, floor preparation and concrete repairs
- Toilet / Wet room refurbishments and re-fits
- Kitchen, tea room and comfort area re-fits
- Hard landscaping, paving, tarmac and line marking
- Fire prevention installations
- Specialist wall & floor coatings
- Internal and external decoration