Duration: 9 months
Aleron Contractors were requested by a local developer of Grade II* Listed countryside estate to provide technical design and electrical installations for the project.
Being restored after major fire damage, the estate required full electrical re-wiring, new modern lighting installation, heating systems installation, electrical distribution system and switchgear.
The developer chose Aleron Contractors to provide electrical installations for the project because of our competence in full-spectrum turn-key electrical solutions. We provide a rare expertise in lighting design, multi-room audio installations, data wiring, wireless networking and intelligent lighting and heating controls.
- Design and installation of electrical distribution system for estate over an area of several hectares, including main house, sauna block, gym block, four cars garage, parterre gardens, gate houses and tennis courts
- Detailed lighting design to match modern performance requirements while maintaining historical character of Grade II* listed building
- Installation of advanced technical solutions such as intelligent lighting controls, smart heating controls, multi-room music systems, security and networking solutions
- Over 12 miles of electrical and data cabling, in excess of 1000 lights, 24 air conditions, home cinema with surround sound audio system, 12 acres of Wi-Fi coverage – all controlled using 6 wall-mounted iPads
- Designer lighting installations featuring RGB linear LED lighting technology
This was a technically challenging project requiring professional understanding of complex modern electrical installation and smart home solutions.