Location: SE England and Midlands
Value: £30K - £80K per store
Duration: ongoing framework
Aleron Contractors are participating in COOP convenience stores nationwide refurbishment and adaptations framework. Aleron is providing a variety of construction services, from stripouts and structural alterations, to builders’ work and interior fit-out.
Requirements for each COOP supermarket renovation project do vary substantially, depending on the type of building, site location and structural alteration needs. Acting as a subcontractor on projects, Aleron is working to tight and demanding construction programmes run by principal contractors and is required to react quickly to frequently arising changes and variations, including cooperation with 3rd parties such as other trades, suppliers and specialist sub-contractors.
- Extensive set of construction, refurbishment and exterior building works – ground works, structural repairs and alterations, concrete, roofing repairs, BWIC, passive fire proofing, partitioning and interior fit-out
- Working to extremely tight time scales – requires Aleron to do day time, night shifts and weekend works
- On-site project management ensures coordination with other trades and subcontractors to achieve project completion despite frequent scope and spec variations
- When works performed in live environment, continuous isolation of working areas with hoardings and dust screens for public protection is a crucial requirement
- Works carried out to the highest standards required by principal contractor and COOP head office